Bahia de Denia white wine is one of the best wine elaborated with muscat of Alexandria grapes variety. An old grape variety which obtain its splendor in the Marina Alta region, the sun and the Mediterranean breeze.
Bahia de Denia is a delicate, highly aromatic, fresh and very expressive wine.
Winery: Bodegas Xaló
Brand: Bahia de Denia
Type: White wine
ABV: 11% vol.
Zone: Marina Alta
Variety: Muscat of Alexandria
Capacity: 75 cl
Appearance: Bright, clean, pale straw colour with a slightly green edge.
Nose: Slightly exotic, stylish and very expressive. High aromatic intensity. The aroma feature citrus, tree and stone fruits like apricot, peach and exotic spices, and also white flowers such as jasmine, lemon blossom and as well as the hint of rose petals.
Palate: Silky palate, full body, pleasant, with a slight point of sweetness on the tip of the tongue, contributing to its volume in the mouth. Fruity with powerful floral bouquet and great persistence.
Pairing: Paella, fish dishes and appetizer.
Best served at: 7 – 10ºC
- Bahía de Dénia 2015 – Gold Mezquita – XVII Ciudad de Cordoba National Wines Contest 2014
- Bahia de Denia 2017 – Gold Medal in the International Competition ‘MUSCATS DU MONDE’ held in France.
- Bahía de Dénia 2010 – Silver Mezquita – XVII Ciudad de Cordoba National Wines Contest 2011
- Bahía de Dénia 2009 – Silver Bacchus – 9th International Wines Contest Bacchus 2010
- Bahía de Dénia 2009 – Esmeralda Award – 3rd Wines Contest Wine and Woman 2010
- Peñín Guide 90 points
- Gold Medal ‘Muscats du Monde 2016 International Contest’ in France.