Pinoso Grande has 75 years of work experience and wisdom. Without doubt the best tribute to the town of Pinoso, its people and the art of making good wine.
This wine is made with an indigenous grape variety of the area called Monastrell exclusively . It is a clear gamble on obtaining maximum benefits from the land of Pinoso and its surroundings. Grapes used for this wine come from our selection of un-irrigated vineyards which are more than 40 years old, carefully tended for the whole year following the strict rules of organic farming. Due to very low yields per vine we get very complex and concentrated grapes. Traditional winemaking by controlled fermentation in stainless steel tanks at 28 to 30ºC with continuous pumping over and long maceration after-fermentation to achieve maximum expression of each grape. Its long stay for 12 months in new french and american oak barrels and subsequent maturing in bottle caused a harmonious evolution of this extraordinary author wine.
Winery: La Bodega de Pinoso
Brand: Pinoso Grande
Type: Crianza organic red wine
ABV: 14% vol.
Capacity: 75 cl
Appearance: Red colour, purplish border, bright.
Nose: Intense and elegant with aromas of green figs and plumps, mild coffee aromas, notes of spices.
Palate: Good acidity and fruity sensations well balanced with notes coming from aging in oak barrels and mineral background leaving a fresh aftertaste of good persistence. It is an actual and modern wine.
Pairing: Roasted or grilled red meats, casseroles, veal or lamb stews, cured cheeses, cured ham.
Best served at: 16 – 18ºC
- GUÍA PEÑÍN 2016 – 87 Points.
- GOLD MEDAL Vinum Nature (Spain) 2016
- 4 STARS (GOLD) Best Organic Winery of the Year Selection (Germany) 2016
- BEST OF SPAIN IN GERMANY 2010: 91 Points.
- SILVER MEDAL – Challenge Millésime Bio Montpellier (France) 2009.
- SILVER MEDAL – AWC Vienna (Austria) 2008.
- SILVER MEDAL – Concours Mondial de Bruxelles (Belgium) 2008.
- SILVER STAR – Ciudad de Estella (Spain) 2008.
- GOLD MEDAL – International Wine Guide 2011.